about us
become a member
Your Options
Log Out
Frequently Asked Questions

Information on your rights

AFSCME: Where do your union dues go? 2018-19

SEIU: Where do your dues go? 2018-19

Resigning Union Membership

6 Labor Rights for Pennsylvania Government Workers

Who represents me after I resign from my union?

Got questions? We’re here to help!

Contact Americans for Fair Treatment at 833-969-FAIR (3247) or [email protected]

Learn more about our community

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.